HAVE YOU TRIED A VARIETY OF DIY PIPING CREAM DECORATORS FOR CAKE AND PASTRIES?🎂🎂
Let your imagination run wild with this icing nozzles to decorate your cakes and cookies.
Stainless steel nozzle, silicone bag:
Make your food more healthy and harmless.
The more beautiful your imagination, the more beautiful the cake will be, giving you more skills and praise.
Type: Decorating Tips/Nozzles
Package included: Nozzle+bag+Coupler
Bag Color: Blue
Nozzle Material: Stainless Steel
Bag Material: Silicone(blue bag)
Bag Size: Approx. 12.6in
Nozzle Size: Approx. 1in x 1.5in
✅ 100% Brand New and High Quality
✅ This cake decorating tips included large and small round tips
✅ Chrysanthemum tips, rose tips, lounging, etc.
✅ Lightweight molds are easy to use and easy to clean.
✅Start your Baking with love and good mood.
✨To share some popular good frosting recipes✨
- 4 sticks of unsalted butter and 8 cups of powdered sugar, sifted. Add 1tblsp + 1tsp of vanilla extract. Makes a nice thick buttercream that is delicious. You can also add some heavy cream of you find it too thick. Feel free to cut it down if you don't need that much frosting too.
- 1 cup butter, 3 cups powdered sugar, 2 tbs heavy cream, 1 tsp vanilla. Make sure your butter is at room temp. I like using salted sweet cream butter. The salt balances out all the sugar.
- I use 4 sticks of butter, 2 lbs powdered sugar, 2 tsp vanilla, 10 TBSP of heavy whipping cream....key here is to whip the butter til creamy, add the vanilla and mix well again then add the heavy whipping cream, mix well, then add powdered sugar one cup at a time mixing well. If needed, you can add more cream or water, I prefer HWC. Then add gel food color...add a little color at a time as the gel is very concentrated.
- The most important thing when making icing is to not use soft margarine or butter and to not melt it. Start with hard squares of margarine or butter (room temperature) and whip it with a blender.
- The butter cream icing on the back of the icing sugar bags is easiest. If your hands are to hot the icing will soften in the bags while you’re decorating. If this happens it’s okay to put the icing in decorating bag into fridge and cool it down and then continue.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or credit card' button.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live.
We ship to 127 countries, including the US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
We have strong confidence in our products. If you have any problem or suggestion, please contact us freely, our email address:email@example.com,we will provide friendly support for you in 24 hr.